The Life Lessons of Hannah Montana?

I just watched the final episode of Hannah Montana (that I will never openly admit I may possibly have cried during) and for some reason the plot line for this episode really hit home with me. So here are some things that came to mind while I was watching the final scenes of the final episode and.... not... crying.
It is so easy to get wrapped up in someone elses life, whether it's a family member or a really close friend. Sometimes it's hard to separate your own needs and wants from theirs. I probably can't even count on two hands how many times I've made a decision based on someone else's needs. Not to say that I've made any life altering decisions because of someone or anything too drastic, but at the end of the day, little things add up. And I know that I need to be careful because a lot of little things can equal one big thing, if I'm not careful. I'm lucky, in the sense that I've kind of always known who I am and I haven't let too many people affect that. But there are a lot of people in the world that aren't as strong or as sure of themselves. Like I said in my last post, I hate questioning myself, which is probably why it doesn't happen more often.
It's just hard sometimes, making a decision for yourself, without taking in the opinions of everyone else. It's so easy to lean on someone else, and hope that they know what they're doing, but at the end of the day, you have to do what's right for you! Lean on the people you love for advice and support, but know that ultimately you are the one that will have to live with the decisions and choices you make.

Comments

Post a Comment