Fumbling Through

Numerous times I have started to write a blog post and for whatever reason never went back to finish it.  I hate thoughts that meant a lot to me at the time to get thrown to the way side simply because I lost interest at some point along the way. So here is a collection of random blog beginnings that will most likely never be finished. (Keep in mind these are not edited, so forgive the spelling and punctuation errors that I'm sure are there.)

***


I think that I have a horrible habit of trying to eliminate things that distress me in my life. Instead of dealing with things I think I try to push them away, run from them in a way.

How is it possible to miss something that never was? I don't know, but I do.

"You stay the same through the ages, Your love never changes. There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning!... Your love never fails."
I think the reason why I am an eternal optimist, is really because of my faith in the Lord. My words sometimes can make me sound like a pessimist, and sometimes I feel down and

I think I tend to build things up into being more than they actually are in my head.

I need to learn to be happy. Is it as simple as it sounds? I really don’t know. It’s not that I’m unhappy, I probably should have started off by saying that. It’s just there are little things that I let get to me, that I just shouldn’t. For those of you that have read most of my blog, I’m sure it’s become clear to you by now that I have slight control/OCD issues. So it should come as no surprise to you when I say that there are so many things that I let bother me, that are out of my control that I just need to let go of! I need to realize that there are some things/people in my life that I can’t change and so I should just be happy with what I have and let the rest of the pieces fall where they may. I suppose this is no earth shattering realization, but writing it down helps it seem more possible, and much more likely to happen.

What is it with people these day? Is it really so hard to text or call back?!
(okay this is not so profound.... clearly I was annoyed with someone. I don't see this beginning going anywhere fast. haha)

Comments

  1. Haha! Some very profound thoughts...I can see where you were going with them...and I know who "bugged" you! LOL! Love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do?! haha
    I don't think I even remember!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment