The Wonderful World of Alex.

Funny. Kind. Original. Beautiful.  Loud. Artistic. Classy. Spunky. Striking. Intense. Courageous. Talented.

These are just the first few words that come to mind when I think of Alexandra Couture. There is no one else like her on this earth, at least no one I've met! For those who don't know her, or only think you do, I suggest getting to know her better, because you're missing out! I feel so blessed to have this wonderful person in my life. Though to say she is a lot to handle sometimes is an understatement! And I know she'll agree with me on that! But I am so proud to be able to call her my friend. She is one of those people that you just want to be around, because she makes you feel good not only about yourself, but about life in general. She's so much more than what most of the world sees, and I consider myself lucky to know that other side of her. She is a deeply invested person in all of her relationships and it shows.
Alex, thank you so much for being yourself, regardless of the opinions of others! I wish I had your spunk! You just make me smile! I hope you know how wonderful you are, because you are in fact quite wonderful! Have a terrific spring semester and I can't wait to see you on Spring Break!

Comments

  1. Kirsten, It is you who people need to get to know better. You are an amazing, caring, sensitive person. One I am proud to know. You have been such a great friend to Alex. We love you very much. Thanks for the wonderful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laurene you're too sweet! You are so welcome!
    And thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsten, This means the world to me! You are an amazing incredible person! I am blessed to have you in my life. You inspire me to be a better person! I love you and CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay....you brought tears to my eyes! Love you Kirsten, Alex & Laurene! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment